Dock Pad Seals
Thorworld’s Dock Pad Seals present a simple, efficient solution to the issue of temperature control in the loading bay, by providing an effective seal between a vehicle and a building.
Our dock pad seals are best suited to a company with a fleet of trucks of similar size.
- Vehicle reverses onto the foam pads until it touches dock bumpers, this minimising impact.
- Seals constructed from flexible foam with PVC or Neoprene covers on a seasoned timber backing board.
- Neoprene pleats are also available for PVC units, on request, to give additional protection at the wear points.
- Standard sizes are 300mm wide x 300mm thick.
- Our Dock Pad Seals are provided with two side pads, one head seal and a fixing kit for easy installation.
|Model||Usable width (mm)||Usable height|
|Min (mm)||Max (mm)|
|TDP2828N||2285 – 2600||Dock ht + 2500||Dock ht + 2750|
|TDP2828P||Specification as above but in PVC material|
|TDP2828PN||Specification as above but in PVC with Neoprene wear pleats|
Other sizes available on request
Standard Fixing Area